Chocolate and Raspberries Pie
For a 24 cm cake pan
- 100 gr. butter
- 200 gr. crushed digestive biscuits
- 400 gr. dark chocolate
- 30 gr. sugar
- 50 gr. de almond powder
- 300 gr. raspberries (frozen)
- 500 ml. whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- Line with baking paper bottom and walls of your cake pan. Turn your oven on, 180ºC.
- Melt butter (I do it in the microwave). Pour it over the crushed biscuits, mix toroughly and dump the mixture in the pan. Level it out. Cook it in the oven for 12 minutes aproximately and let cool.
- Let's make the filling. In a microwaveble (does this word exist?) bowl, melt chocolate with 150 ml whipping cream.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar and add it to the rest of the whipping cream, gently stirring.
- Now pour this mixture on the chocolate mixture (cooled), and then almong powder. Last but not least, add defrosted raspberries.
- Pour the filling on the biscuit crust and let it cool in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Enjoy in moderate doses (or you'll be sorry).