Nueva España (local paper) instalment
- 200 gr. whole milk
- 4 eggs (big)
- 225 ml. sweetened condensed milk
- 150 gr. grounded rosted hazelnut
- 3 Tablespoons sugar and water to caramelize the baking pan
- Beat the eggs and add as you stir, milk, condensed milk and grounded hazelnuts. Set aside.
- Make caramel. Put water and sugar in the baking pan over the stove, about 5 min. Don't stir. When the caramel is golden, shake the pan so the walls are covered with caramel. Let set.
- Pour carefully your milk-halzelnut in the pan. Bake in a water bath at 130º C for one hour.
- Serve room temperature.