The recipe's originality lays in not peeling the zucchini, which gives the cream kind of a bitter touch. It's different but tasty.
Zucchini and cheese cream
For two people
- 1 Zucchini
- 75 gr. butter
- a bit olive oil
- 100 gr. cream cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 250 ml. vegetable stock
- a bit whipping cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash zucchini and slice it. Cut onion in fine rings.
- Sautée onions with butter and a little olive oil in the pressure cooker. When it's golden,
- add zucchini, cream cheese. Season to taste.
- Pour in vegetable stock. Close the pressure cooker.
- Let cook for eight minutes. Let cool. When you can open it, ground with a blender.
- Strain it.
- Add whipping cream, salt and pepper again if necessary and leave on the heat a couple of minutes before serving.