From Comer Bien
- 1/2 can chesnut cream
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon rhum
- 1 teaspoon vanille extract
- 1/4 milk
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr. sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Make a caramel sauce with sugar and water and spread on a flan pan. Let cool down.
- Mix chestnut cream with milk. Add cream, rhum and vanille.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the cream.
- Pour this mixture in the flan pan and cook at 180º C in a water bath for 40-45 min.
- Let cool in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.