Monday, December 15, 2008

Walnut and chocolate Cake

I felt like baking a creamy tart. Just like that. But as it turns out it's my best half birthday, and in spite of the fact that his favorite cake is the hazelnut cake, he has authorized me to choose the cake I liked most to bake. I guess he let me because he knew I was going to make it anyway...

The choise was a tough one, there are so many mouthwatering recipes out there... Finally I chose this one, it was delicious!. This is a flour free cake which gave the cake a totally different consistency. The filling was not stickly sweet at all, but refreshing thanks to the lemon juice and the result was frankly moist. I found the recipe here. Exceptfor the decoration, it was late and I didn't feel like grating walnuts, I didn't change a thing in the recipe.

0 comments: