From Julius sigue cocinando en 22 minutos
- Your favorite recipe for crepes
- 100 gr. gorgonzola cheese
- 1 handful arugula
- 4 serrano ham slices
- 4 walnuts, chopped
- A bit of butter (to make the crepes)
- Ground pepper
- Make the crepes and reserve in a warm place.
- Cut in pieces gorgonzola cheese and chop arugula leaves.
- Cut the cured ham slices, in squares (in the book says stripes but the little brother did it in squares)
- Fill each crepe with half the ham, arugula, chopped walnuts and, if you feel like it, ground pepper to taste.
- Roll the crepes carefully. Heat them a little bit in the skillet.
- Serve with some ham pieces and arugula on them. Enjoy.