Gluten Free Cookies
Found at Cookie Madness
- 115 gr. butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar*
- 1 egg, large
- 1 teaspoon vanille extract
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup almonds, blanched, toasted and salted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (we don't have them here, so I put chocolate chunks)
- Ground hazelnuts and almonds with a tablespoon sugar. I do this with my blender.
- Ground rolled oats, I use an electric coffee grinder.
- Cream sugars and butter. Add egg and vanille extract. Stir until well combined.
- Add oat and nut flour and baking powder. Now the chocolate chunks. Stir to combine everything.
- Line two baking sheets. Distribute teaspoons of dough on them. Bake them at 180º C for 10 min. or until golden in a preheated oven.
- Let them cool on a rack.
Apart from my attention, I've mislaid my appetite. I believe for the first time in my life I'm not hungry at all times. Have I finally grown up?