A while ago, I watch him make this recipe on TV and it looked delicious. Unfortunately, I catched him too late to get the ingredients, I had no time to copy them. The thing is I found it in one of the books I gave my little bro for his birthday so, here it is:
Lovely Lemon Curdy Pud
Adapted from Jamie Oliver
- 55 gr butter
- 115 gr. sugar
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 2 large eggs, separated whites and yolks
- 55 gr. flour
- 1 tespoon baking powder
- 285 ml. whole milk
- Cream butter, sugar and lemon zest ina bowl.
- Add egg yolks, flour with baking powder and beat in, then add milk and three tablespoons lemon juice. Mix well.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff in another bowl, then add the rest of the mixture.
- Don't over-mix it, you don't want the air to come out ot the egg whites.
- Grease a deep baking pan. Pour the mixture in.
- Bake in a water bath at 200ºC for 40 min. (next time I will cut back on time to make it even jucier).