So, after some investigation work over my cook books, I chose these cookies. Of course, they are lemon cookies.
Adapted from 1.080 recetas de cocina, Simone Ortega
- 1 cup sauer cream (put a splash vinegar or lemon juice and leave for 5 min.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- zest of a lemon
- 1 heapin teaspoon baking powder
- 100 gr. powderer sugar
- juice of a lemon
- In a bowl, mix sauer cream with sugar, lemon zest and egg.
- Mix flour and baking powder in another bowl.
- Add flour to first mixture.
- Preheat your oven at 180º C
- Put teaspoons on the lined oven sheets, leave enough espace in between, they spread quite a bit.
- Bake them for 15 min.
- Make the glaze: mix lemon juice with powdered sugar.
- Brush cookies with the glaze once they are cold. Let them get dry.