Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 60 gr. butter, soft
- 225 gr. dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- a pinch salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a bowl, mix oil and butter. Add sugar and egg.
- In another bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt. Combine with butter mixture. Add chopped walnuts.
- Put it in the fridge for an hour.
- Line your oven sheets: with paper or silicon.
- Make little balls and put them on the baking sheet, well apart, they spread quite a lot.
- Bake at 180º C, in preheated oven, for 10 to 12 min. Let them set on the baking sheet.