You already know (if you follow my cooking adventures) that Julius cooks for two, so if you are a larger party, you only have to multiply (ingredients and time)
White beans with sobrasada* and machego cheese
From Julius sigue cocinando en 22 minutos
- 1 can of white cooked beans
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 gouse garlic, minced
- 150 gr. sobrasada*
- 3 tablespoons pureed tomato (from the can)
- 3 manchego cheese slices
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- In a little skillet, sautée onions with a little bit of olive oil. After two minutes more or less, add garlic. Add pureed tomato when onion and garlic are golden. Strain beans and add . Stir and let cook some minutes.
- Put beans in a baking pan. Spread sobrasada over them and fin.
- Grill in the oven for some minutes, until cheese is golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve very hot.