- 6 big leeks, with green side
- 1 cup cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 bread slices dipped in milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- butter and breadcrumbs for the pan
- Lettuce and tomatos to decorate
- Clean throroughly, cut each one in four pieces and cook them in some salty water for 5 minutes in the pressure cooker. Drain them well.
- In the mixer, make a cream with eggs, bread, cream and leeks. Con la batidora, haz una crema con los huevos, el pan, la nata y los puerros. Strain it.
- Grease a rectangular pan and spread it with breadcrumbs. Pour the stained cream in it.
- Turn oven on at 200ºC. Cook the mousse in a water bath for 45 min. or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- When is cool, take it out on a seving plate covered with lettuce leaves and surrounded by tomatoes wedges.
- Serve at room temperature. I accompanied it with a hot blue cheese sauce.