They are easy and relatively quick to make and they're really tasty!
For 8 people
- 1/2 sachet instant yeast
- 1/2 cup tepid water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 8 big weenie-sausages
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 cheese slices (I used gouda)
- Disolve instant yeast in tepid water.
- Add salt, oil and flour.
- Knead until you have a smooth dough, for about 5 min.
- Grease a bowl and put the dough in it. Let rise for about an hour or until it doubles its volume.
- Knead dough some more. Divide it in eight pieces.
- Turn oven on at 250ºC.
- Roll one bacon slice around a sausage, then a cheese slice. Roll out a dough piece and roll it around the weenie. Put the pizza-dog on a baking sheet. Repeat with the other sausages.
- Bake the for 20-25 min. or until dough starts to turn golden.
- Serve them hot with ketchup and mustard.