Apple and pear Crumble
- 5 medium apples
- 4 medium pears, green
- 150 gr. breadcrumbs
- 300 gr. butter, romm temperature
- 225 gr. sugar
- 120 gr. raw almond meal
- juice from one orange
- 45 gr. flour
- Peel and slice apples and pears. Put them in a big oven proof baking dish. Sprinkle them with the orange juice, so they don't turn black. Set aside.
- Beat 200 gr. butter with 150 gr. sugar, until it turns white and fluffy.
- Spread this mixture over fruit, pressing well.
- In a separated bowl, mix 100 gr. butter with the 75 gr. remaining sugar. Add flour, breadcrumbs, almond meal until you obtain a crumbled dough.
- Pour this mixture over butter-sugar mixture, pressing again.
- Bake at 180º C in a preheated oven for 50 min or until fruit is cooked and the top has a nice golden color.
- Serve hot. If you don't have health problems, add a scoop vanille ice.