White chocolate and lemon pie
Adaptaded from my recipes.com
Para la crust:
- 100 gr. butter
- 200 gr. digestive or digestive like cookies
- 310 gr. white chocolate
- 250 gr. whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon souer cream (add some lemos drops to whipping cream)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 80 ml. feshly squeezed lemon juice
- one medium lemon, in thin slices
- Chop cookies very fine. Melt butter. Mix butter and cookies. Set aside.
- Grease and line (bottom and wall) a round cake form with 23 cm diameter. Press cookie dough in the bottom, trying to get an even layer.
- Let's make the filling: in a pan put the whipping cream and the chocolate in chunks. PUt it over medium fire and stir constantly until chocolate has disolved completely. Pull away from heat.
- Add zest, juice and souer cream. Stir. That's it.
- Pour filling over the crust and let it cool in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Once the filling is set, slice lemon, make a cut in each slice. Arrange them on the pie artistically (not like me).
- Serve cold.